Not all Loft conversions require planning permission, but all do require that the loft conversion is carried out according to strict building regulations. Permitted development enables you to build up to 70% or 50% in some cases of your property before you need planning permission. These details may vary in some conservation areas.
KHL Constructions Ltd will take care of all planning consent and building regulation requirements, as well as all architectural drawings. KHL Constructions Ltd will help with the design of your new loft conversion. Loft conversions are on the increase and you can benefit by adding value to your home and also giving you that much needed space.
- Q. How much does a new loft cost?
- A. Between £15’000 to £40’000 on average. Depending on the size of your property.
- Q. Will my loft room add value to my house?
- A. Yes it will increase the value by around 20% in some cases.
- Q. Can my loft be converted?
- A. If you stand up in your loft and there is about 7-ft or 2.20 metres from the ceiling joists to the underside of the ridge beam, then yes.
- Q. Does KHL cover all the work to be done?
- A. KHL Constructions Ltd has liability insurance to cover the whole project and put your mind at rest.
- Q. What areas in the UK does KHL work in?
- A. KHL Constructions Ltd Covers London and.a 50 mile Radius of the M25.